Auto Clicker Software Download for Automatically clicking Left Mouse Button with Keyboard Shortcut. Download and install Auto Clicker and let the Software do the Mouse Clicking and give your fingers some rest. Start / Stop Auto Mouse Cursor Clicking with a single System Wide Shortcut.
Main Window of Auto Clicker The Main Window of Auto Clicker allows to configure various options for the Auto Clicker. You can configure delay or interval Between mouse clicks, can define the number of mouse clicks to be automated, a keyboard Shortcut Key to Start / Stop Mouse Clicking automatically.
Simple and Easy to use Auto Clicker allows few configurable options. Given below steps outline how to use Auto Clicker.
* Download and Install Auto Clicker.
* Launch Auto Clicker with Shortcut on Desktop or from Programs Menu.
* Notice the System Tray now, which will be having a new icon in red color with Icon of Auto Clicker.
* Double Click the Tray Icon or Right Click on the Tray Icon to Show the Main Window of the Auto Clicker.
* The Main Window of the Software allows you to configure the shortcut key to start / stop the mouse clicking automatically.
* You can also define interval between Mouse Clicks and number of Automatica Mouse Clicks in the main window.
* Let's create a Shortcut Key to Start and Stop the Auto Mouse Clicking, press any keyboard Key which you would like to use in the white colored edit box provided and click on Assign.
* In this How to Auto Clicker, let's use Ctrl + E as the Shortcut Key for Starting and Stopping the Auto Clicker.
* Now Hide the Auto Clicker Window by either clicking on the Cross button on the top right or click the Hide to System Tray Button.
* Now Move the Mouse Cursor where you would like to click the mouse automatically and press the Shortcut Key (Ctrl + E in this How to).
* Press the Shortcut Key again to stop the Auto Clicker